When it comes to selling our home we are often counting on extracting the best possible price from the sale. Don’t leave it all in the hands of the agent! Here are 7 (minimal or no cost) ways to maximise how much you get for the sale of your property.
- 1. Ensure your house is clutter free. First impressions count and you only get one shot!
- 2. Great great photos of your property. Remember, we live in a visual world.
- 3. Style each room. Add flowers to the kitchen, new cushions on the bed. A little effort can go a long way.
- 4. Mulch the garden. A neat and tidy garden does wonders for street appeal.
- 5. Sweet smelling scent. Make sure your house smells good as well as looking good by emptying bins and deodorising the air.
- 6. Sweep front paths, verandahs and patios - the entrance to a home is very important, again first impressions count.
- 7. Get rid of cobwebs and clean all windows and flyscreens inside and out, the home can transform instantly by doing this.
To find out how we can help you maximise the sale price of your property with proven results and personal service, contact us today!